1. You’ve said to someone “If God isn’t a Penn State fan, why is the sky blue and white?”
2. No matter what story people tell at parties, you always have one better.
3. The Creamery ice cream is the best ice cream you’ve ever had.
4. Drinks come in pitchers and cost 5$.
5. You’ve participated in a “We Are” chant at all hours of the day.
6. You’ve participated in State Patty’s Day because no one takes away our drinking holidays.
7. Two words: Joe Paterno.
8. You’ve been a Captain, committee member, dancer or stood on the street corner collecting coins for the biggest student run philanthropy in the world.
9. You know that whatever time it is, Michigan still sucks. Also, Ann Arbor is still a whore.
10. You’ve questioned what a Buckeye actually was?
11. Same thing with a “Maize out.”
12. You understand being the 12th man to help bring a “W” in Beaver Stadium.
13. You pray for Drum Major flips.
14. One-handed pushups mean everything to you.
15. You have toured inside of Old Main.
16. You danced to “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” on a Tuesday at the Gaff.
17. Bells Pizza or Canyon — depends on the line.
18. You’ve skipped class on the first nice day of the year to sit outside Cafe 210 and rage.
19. You’ve seen or heard groups of girls screaming “No means no on Fraternity row” as they ran by.
20. You’ve dropped a class strictly because it was on the other side of the IST building. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
21. The first time someone called it the “Hetzel Union Building,” you gave them a look of confusion. Then informed them that it’s called “The HUB.”
22. You’ve used the Dorito Church as a landmark to find a party.
23. You’ve bounced to Zombie Nation while chanting “We Are Penn State.”
24. FTK & FTG are two of the most important acronyms you will ever learn.
25. You’ve stayed up til 2am “pomping” and/or guarding the float.
26. During finals week, you’ve camped out in the Pattee or Paterno library.
27. You have had your picture taken at the Nittany Lion Shrine and/or the Paterno Statue (RIP).
28. Paternoville/Nittanyville has been your home for a week.
29. You know our Alma Mater by heart and have sung it before a PSU game.
30. The blue band, majorettes and cheerleaders are the best halftime show.
Anddd a bonus one:
Disclaimer: Most of these pics aren’t mine. I was using them to make a point. There was no monetary value from this post. It was for fun. If you are the author of one of these pictures and do not want it up here, contact me. I will have it removed.